Thursday, 17 December 2009
.
14. You treat me just like another stranger.
Top of Page
"I think i feel alright, I'm okay."
im typing Sooern sis's email at the moment that im blogposting! haha,
yesterday finally i did my both book reviews. they are done.
i did on 'Airhead - Meg Cabot' & 'The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama'
well, they asked for a non-fiction and i couldnt think of any other. so the president of USA it is!
:D
been not writing lately, but i will continue later. up till chapter 7 halfway. and i will continue!
&btw, PARAMORE IS COMING TO SG ON 7 MARCH 2010 AT 8PM.
I SO WANT TO GO! SO MORE MONEY COME IN AND I WILL BUY TH $108 TIXS.
it would be my 3rd concert after SINGfest & HM/FOB :D
im getting one more bursary. so 3 in total, YAY.
maybe total could add up to $1000? who knows eh (: