Friday, 24 April 2009
.
168. what the hell?
Top of Page
"I LOVE weeeeeeee!"
didnt have time to post yesterday. too busy you know.
since mid years are coming. we have tons and tons of homework! ):
went to school today, guitar played for us in the morning.
and we all told our opinions & views to Mrs Tan after school.
and she's officially my favourite teacher! haha,
we chatted with her for a quite long time. and we booked her and she booked us back! :D
even if that made any sense.
we are having alot of problems for our CIP, god, such a problem. seriously, im sick and tired.
want do this cannot, want do that also cannot, then do what!
siao leh. but obviously finally we made our decision.
and we 6 girls, started the ball rolling. we were the first customers for our own sale! (:
yummmmmmmmy, you guys must be sure to buy. coz its tasty!
okay, tmr its my first time being the so called "organizer"
tmr want go play badminton. coz after many months we are finally playing again.
-pause- (just finished conferencing with jiamin & weepeng only for a few minutes.)
and now msn conferencing with them :D tomorrow's difficult.
for what so many boys want come? this is an all girls event leh.
who say extras can come?!
Who said, who said, I can't be Superhuman
I say, I say, That I know I can
okay bye. enough of bull shitting.