since yesterday i have been thinking about; Yuling& Jiamin's words. saying that im too good/kind/friendly that i might be taken for granted, i have been think especially about someone, my friends said that she's taking advantage of me, but i trust that she won't do anything. i trust that she treats me fairly. i trust that she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, i trust that she is good to me, i trust that she is a good friend. i trust that she is a good person. i trust her.
and not only her, but my other friends too, Jiamin told me that she would not ask me to help her buy drinks during recess, but i told her that's its okay, i don't mind, she say that its treating me badly. but now intheend, im the one who feels bad.
i don't mind helping others, i don't mind being taken advantage of, i don't mind being hated by some i don't mind being there for them, i don't mind to be treated badly. i don't mind being taken for granted.
that's how my parents brought me up, to be nice/kind/friendly/good/respectful so if my friends treats me badly, they should know for themselves. i would treat everyone fairly and the same. [:
today's school had a wreck, the weather was damnbloody hot! &i found fun changing the speed of the fan (as im the nearest) maths lesson was lame, took 1&half periods just to solve a angle qns, we keep telling her the answer, but she chooses not to listen; her problem, not ours. let her solve herself!
had 5seconds of fun during ART; while waiting for teacher. i scolded someone, well he deserved it. he was the one who started it in the 1st place! if he had just shutup, i would not have said that.
as i walked home with amalina & yanling, they keep asking me to talk& smile. they keep saying that im emo. then yanling asked if im sad, i didn't reply.
now im in th dark, alone and still thinking thinking thinking, guess i think too much, i should stop! but how could i? it's difficult! it's miserable, the only song that can spell out my feelings is: You got a friend- Mcfly
When you're down and troubled And you need a helping hand And nothing, oh, nothing is going right Just close your eyes and think of me And soon I will be there To brighten up even your darkest night You just call out my name And, you know, wherever I am I'll come running (oh yeah, baby) To see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall All you've got to do is call And I'll be there, (yeah yeah yeah) You've got a friend If the sky above you Should turn dark and full of clouds And that old north wind should begin to blow Keep your head together ow And call my name out loud Soon I'll be knocking upon your door You just call out my name And, you know, wherever I am I'll come running (Oh, yes I will) To see you again Winter, spring, summer or fall All you've got to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah yes Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend When people can be so cold? They hurt you and desert you,Well, they take your soul if you let them, Oh, but don't you let them You just call out my name And, you know, wherever I am I'll come running To see you again(Oh baby don't you know 'bout) Winter, spring, summer or fall(Hey Now) All you've got to do is call I'll be there, yes You've got a friend You've got a friend
im scared, just scared, very scared, scared of the world, and everything. so make me be gone, from everything